Maki Wellness Center and Med Spa has instituted an Appointment Cancellation Policy. A cancellation made with less than a 24-hour notice or “No Show” on the day of, significantly limits our ability to make the appointment available for another patient in need. To remain consistent with our mission, we have instituted the following policy:
- A credit card must be on file for everyone booking an appointment, the card is only charged when there is a same day cancellation or no show. When booking, you are consenting to having the card charged when the policy is breached. If you do not confirm and do not show, the card will be charged.
- Please provide our office a 24-hour notice in the event that you need to reschedule your appointment. This will allow us the opportunity to provide care to another patient.
- A missed appointment, without proper 24-hour notification, may be assessed a $20 fee.
- For same day cancellations or no shows, you are responsible for 100% of the total service costs that is due the day of. That is when the card on file is charged. If the card declines and no communication is received back to me, you will no longer be able to reschedule with us in the future.
- Each client is allowed up to 2 cancellations before pre-payment is required to book. If you cancel 2 times during a certain period of time, you will be required to pay to hold the appointment spot. Failure to do this will result in cancellation of pre-booked appointments and no future scheduling.
- As a courtesy, we make reminder calls, for appointments, one to two days in advance. Please note, if a reminder call or message is not received, the cancellation policy remains in effect.
- DO NOT HOLD APPOINTMENTS.
Please do not book an appointment if you are not 100% sure you are able to make it.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please let our staff know and we will be glad to clarify any questions you have. A copy of this policy will be provided to you.